• Subscriber

In Bono's interview with Charlie Rose in May 2013, he said that U2 has not yet produced the perfect song. Do you agree or disagree. If you disagree, please state which U2 song is the perfect one.

• Subscriber

Hallo! I like this post. I think all U2 songs are PERFECT, but these are the very very perfect, according to me: Where the streets have no name, Vertigo, Mysterious ways, Beautiful day, Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me. 

• Subscriber

Bono is the king of hyperbole. He will never say the have created the perfect song. He loves playing the underdog card, even though they have been on top for 30 + years. Humbleness and knowledge of psychology is part of U2's allure.

• Subscriber

They have several perfect songs, in my opinion (Streets, One, Kite, etc.), but that's great if Bono doesn't think so because he should get out there and work harder to create the perfect song for us, lol

Where The Streets Have No Name

I Still Haven't Found

With Or Without You

Miss.Sarajevo

Stay

One

Beautiful Day

They are what would be considered to be the BIG hits and near on perfect for non hard core U2 fans. Some in that list I do love while others I find pleasing to listen to but I don't think the song is THAT perfect or amazing.