Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illumination70

What Good Thing(S) Happened To You Today!

Love art like that 

Thanks Zhivvy. I wish I'd painted it instead of just posting it. Here's another one of his you might like:

2011021545759image%20description.jpg

1 of the best things that has happened to me today is realizing there should be a building in Dublin somewhere w/ a huge version of this on the outside of it - & then imagining the project being carried out ('brought to life') in just the right setting:

8e8dc57ee7be93e31cac81b1c6e9579d.jpg

Source: http://www.behance.net/gallery/Mural-paintings/9843197

Love seeing buildings like that . . . . we are lucky that so many or our beach cities have such buildings  :) and they always make me smile!!!

Something good that happened over the weekend was celebrating my 12th wedding anniversary.  My husband also ran the Warrior Dash and finished in a little over an hour. 

Happy Anniversary Sunflower! Congrats to your hubby for finishing the Warrior Dash. That's awesome. This is good, indeed. :)

Happy Anniversary Sunflower! Congrats to your hubby for finishing the Warrior Dash. That's awesome. This is good, indeed. :)

Thank you! I was proud of him.  He's already planning to do it next year too.

Did back to school shopping with my daughter. It was great! We had no fighting, no disagreements - she didn't want shorts that were too short or skirts that were too tiny, nothing low cut or with skinny straps. I never had to say no to her on price either, in fact several times she liked something, then checked the tag and said no, too expensive. Who is this thoughtful, sensitive child? LOL!!!

Did back to school shopping with my daughter. It was great! We had no fighting, no disagreements - she didn't want shorts that were too short or skirts that were too tiny, nothing low cut or with skinny straps. I never had to say no to her on price either, in fact several times she liked something, then checked the tag and said no, too expensive. Who is this thoughtful, sensitive child? LOL!!!

I think the way your daughter is says good things about You Janette!