Oklahoma City

skywarn

• Subscriber

First off, I have not been to this site for quite some time and did not realize my blogs have gone!

Anyway,  I learned this morning that someone who was very dear to me was among the missing in the aftermath of Friday's tornado outbreak in Oklahoma.  He and his son were found yesterday evening.  They didn't survive.  Tim was a great guy.  He was loved by a lot of people, and I am still dumbfounded and feeling like this didn't really happen.   I also have other friends who do not live in Moore or any of the suburbs that took direct hits, but I have not heard from them either.  This is a sad day.

• Subscriber

I am very sorry to hear your news.  My family still lives in Oklahoma City and I have several friends that live in Moore.  Thankfully, no one I am close to was hurt, but several came close.  I send prayers to you and anyone else who lost a loved one in the tragedies.

• Subscriber

Thank you so much.  I am glad to hear your people were unharmed.  I have been to OKC many times and love the people there, everyone treats you well.  This will certainly take some time to absorb