What Song Is Stuck In Your Head?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unforgettable Fire: I AM FREAKING DESTROYED TONIGHT, STRAIGHT UP DESTROYED. MY SONS CANCER CANNOT BE BEAT WITH CHEMO, RADIATION, STEM CELL OR BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTS, LAST HOPE OF GETTING THE MONSTER IS MAJOR SURGERY, THEY WERE ABLE TO STOP ALL THE OTHER, THE TUMORS ARE SHRINKING, ETC. NUMBERS ARE PERFECT EXCEPT THE MONSTER HAS GROWN 4 TIMES THE SIZE DURING THIS...I AM DESTROYED.JESUS.

• Subscriber

Unforgettable Fire: I AM FREAKING DESTROYED TONIGHT, STRAIGHT UP DESTROYED. MY SONS CANCER CANNOT BE BEAT WITH CHEMO, RADIATION, STEM CELL OR BONE MARROW TRANSPLANTS, LAST HOPE OF GETTING THE MONSTER IS MAJOR SURGERY, THEY WERE ABLE TO STOP ALL THE OTHER, THE TUMORS ARE SHRINKING, ETC. NUMBERS ARE PERFECT EXCEPT THE MONSTER HAS GROWN 4 TIMES THE SIZE DURING THIS...I AM DESTROYED.JESUS.

How could no one respond to this yet? Are people that busy or Whatever that they just don't have time to even notice others Right around them? :mellow:

Wahine, if u see this, my heart Very Much goes out to you, your son, & your entire family at this time. I will pray, too. Please know that you're not forgotten at this time - at least not by me.

Edited by Alma1
  • 2 weeks later...