Openers?

Koke-dera

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Don't see Muse happening unless U2 feel they need the help of Muse fans. They did this in Hawaii when they brought in Pearl Jam  when tickets weren't selling fast enough. In that regard, it would be so sad to need a band as big as Muse to help U2 rather than U2 being the big band to help a little one.

• Subscriber

<<Have they ever repeated a band for opening show?>>

Lone Justice leaps from my brain to the keyboard (someone can check me on that).

I saw them open some shows during Joshua Tree (LA and San Diego as I recall), but are you saying they were around on the next tour? I don't think they opened in Calif. after Joshua Tree, but I have no idea who did???

Edited by Janette B

• Subscriber

Don't see Muse happening unless U2 feel they need the help of Muse fans. They did this in Hawaii when they brought in Pearl Jam  when tickets weren't selling fast enough. In that regard, it would be so sad to need a band as big as Muse to help U2 rather than U2 being the big band to help a little one.

Of course U2 want more fans  B)

• Subscriber

<<I saw them open some shows during Joshua Tree (LA and San Diego as I recall), but are you saying they were around on the next tour? I don't think they opened in Calif. after Joshua Tree, but I have no idea who did???>>

Right - pretty sure Lone Justice were openers at the end of the Unforgettable Fire tour and at the start of Joshua Tree.