For All Febottini Does.

• Subscriber

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful woman with a beautiful spirit and name! I love all the news you report, that you so much for all the effort it takes.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Fernanda, you said: "Yeah, that´s my name and there is nothing I can do about it... lol. I know, it´s not Brazilian at all."

So, when I think about it, you have a possibly-German-origin 1st name that sounds Spanish, a French middle name, & an Italian last name! Lol. From an interconnected world! And a beautiful name I think it is, too!

• Subscriber

jorge_enrique: You said "Put a grain of sand and when You see it again, there will be a big desert, full of grains of everyone who want to help."

That is so beautiful & poetic! And so true. :)

• Community Moderator

Yes, I have been having the same problem . . . the quote function seems to be malfunctioning!

reporting it...

If someone could open a thread in the Zoo Feedback section about this issue,please do it... describe what happens (or more exactly, what doesn't happen) when you try to quote a post. If possible and if you think it would be helpful, add screenshots.

Also, please add the web browser you are using (and what version is).

btw and just to be on the safer side of the road: please clear cookies and cache in your web browser and let us know if this still happens even after you do this procedure...

thanks...

• Subscriber

Yes, I have been having the same problem . . . the quote function seems to be malfunctioning!

reporting it...

If someone could open a thread in the Zoo Feedback section about this issue,please do it... describe what happens (or more exactly, what doesn't happen) when you try to quote a post. If possible and if you think it would be helpful, add screenshots.

Also, please add the web browser you are using (and what version is).

btw and just to be on the safer side of the road: please clear cookies and cache in your web browser and let us know if this still happens even after you do this procedure...

thanks...

Oh... I got it!! 

Hey everyone, just do what Max said: clean the cookies and cache. I did it and now the "quote button" is working again.

Thanks Max!!  :)