I Met The Band Thread - Archived?

• Subscriber

It was 4 years ago this week I started posting in the zoo after staying next door to Edge and meeting him and Bono..my Wembley weekend story was my first post, I'd really like to read it again and relive the excitement of the memory

BW/Max

I posted it in the 'I Met the Band' thread in the paid forum - is this archived anywhere please? would really like to find it

:unsure:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Anjana,

I read a post of yours yesterday about u walking past a hairdressers' place where they play U2 music alot & lingering outside to hear the music, & u said it happened to be at a time when u were feeling sorry for yourself. It was so touching! My heart went out to you.

The fact you've met Edge & Bono at least once in your life is so great. I'm glad you've got that memory to relive & I hope BW or Max can pull up that thread from archive for you! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Does non-reply mean...

1. we have no frigging idea cos we're so lost in music, caught in a trap (and oh-so-Sister-Sledged-out)
  2. it's been swallowed up by a wormhole, only the Starship Enterprise can bring it back now (illogical)
  3. bog off and stop asking (most likely odds on favourite)

• Community Manager

Honestly, I just can't find that forum at all.... so sorry. Will keep looking, it is possible it got wiped in the last move, some of that content is accessible but difficult to search from our end - if it does turn up, then will be sure to post here...

• Subscriber

Thanks BW, I've searched quite a bit, can't find it so far :( .  

Oh well will just have to meet them all over again on the next tour and post a whole new story B), there's always a silver lining!!