Kings Of Leon. Live Right Now.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

You know what? We spanish people have troubles hearing the lyrics in the songs. Because I understand all what they talk but not all the lyrics  :P

Lol. So you can imagine that they're saying whatever you want them to be saying, right? :D

• Subscriber

Apparently this is in Central Park. (I had wondered b4.) So, now I especially wonder if this is the concert that Bono said on Letterman that his daughter, Jordan, had worked on putting together. Probably. Especially since there's a lot of talk at the concert about helping girls & women in the world.

Stevie Wonder, Alica Keys, & John Mayer are there, too.

• Subscriber

Hahaha. Music is universal anyway. But yes, sometimes you have surprises when you read some lyrics :D

Some of the funniest things are misunderstood lyrics even in a person's own language. Like when Jimmy Hendrix sang "excuse me while I kiss the sky" & some people thought he was saying "excuse me while I kiss this guy." :lol:

Well, that's music. If you think about it, 'kissing the sky' doesn't make much more sense to begin with. Of course, poetic things & lyrics can be like that.