Kings Of Leon. Live Right Now.

• Subscriber

GUESS what I'm snacking on while watching this? (No - not the chocolate-drizzled coconut macaroons that I never have put a picture of for you in the recipe section. <_<)  A different kind of cookie. :D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Funny, the guy introducing Alica Keys stopped right in the middle of introducing her when he realized she had come out on the stage behind him. No sense in continuing w/the introduction - the good things he was saying about her - the crowd would be paying attention to her & clapping anyways. So he smiles & says "Oh s**t" & just walks off. Let the music speak for itself.

• Subscriber

Cam, this is the 1st time I feel like I've gone to a concert w/someone on the other side of the planet. Like being in the audience at the same time. But that's why they call it Global Citizen, right? :) (That's actually how I feel anyways: like a dual citizen: American & Citizen of The World. Not everyone feels like a citizen of the world.)