Event Live Thread 17/10/13

tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Subscriber

Have you checked your emails?

That is 00:30 hours here isn't it? I will be present!! :)  :)  B)  B)

header-logo.png

emailhead2oct13-560X188.jpg

Dear Tan,

Something a bit special is coming up on our U2.com subscription site tomorrow.

As you know, we like to show you some love - so tomorrow we're bringing you something a little out of the ordinary. 

Can't say anymore but sign in Thursday at 6.30pm (US EDT). 
Check the time in your location

best wishes,
The U2.com Team.

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hey, Cam & Ana, I was just about to create a new Topic post for this, but I see u did. So, like check us out: we're like kids in a candy store. Lol. :lol: {Does anyone do anything like Trick or Treating door-to-door where you live? Here kids do that October 31st (halloween).} We're like grownup Trick or Treaters here. What goodies are they going to drop into our bag at U2.com? :)

• Subscriber

Hey, Cam & Ana, I was just about to create a new Topic post for this, but I see u did. So, like check us out: we're like kids in a candy store. Lol. :lol: {Does anyone do anything like Trick or Treating door-to-door where you live? Here kids do that October 31st (halloween).} We're like grownup Trick or Treaters here. What goodies are they going to drop into our bag at U2.com? :)

Hehe. It is "all hallow's day" and people use to remember their death relatives. But I personally don't need a day to remember them... -_-  And recently we've imported the halloween thing from you and kids in schools celebrate something. Although in some places it was already celebrated the Samaín, which is a celt party of the like.