Event Live Thread 17/10/13

tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Starting w/the Drums you hear at :58 - U2! Love Is Blindness. (I checked the list of musical artists at the end of the movie trailer & apparently U2 music was just in this trailer - not in the movie itself.)

Thats jack white btw

Gibbo, I know Jack Black - as in the 'School of Rock' (or whatever that movie was). I'll have to look up Jack White. The guy in the hat reminds me of that guy in the beer commercials 'the most interesting man in the world.'

For feck sake...anyone who doesn't know who Jack White is has had their head so far up U2's arse that they don't know other "relevant" artists.  Jack Black and Jack White are not the same.  GAWD.. If you don't know who he is, don't even bother.  Just go back and wait for the next big announcement from this place.  FFS. 

• Subscriber

For feck sake...anyone who doesn't know who Jack White is has had their head so far up U2's arse that they don't know other "relevant" artists.  Jack Black and Jack White are not the same.  GAWD.. If you don't know who he is, don't even bother.  Just go back and wait for the next big announcement from this place.  FFS. 

Is he the bloke who likes his 'sister'?

• Subscriber

tracy c said: "For feck sake...anyone who doesn't know who Jack White is has had their head so far up U2's arse that they don't know other "relevant" artists.  Jack Black and Jack White are not the same."

Well isn't it nice then that no one SAID they are?

Uh..& excuse me...but do I even KNOW u? U know me? I didn't think so. On the other hand, I do know who Jack White is - as in the artist w/the debut album 'Blunderbuss' (which I didn't think was the most revolutionary thing on the planet, imho). But do I see him in that still-shot from the movie trailer I posted? No. I took the person who commented to be referring to that visual - in other words an actor - not the musician. I don't happen to know of an actor named Jack White. And it matters that much to u? I'm flattered.

• Subscriber

Put your bets up people !! WHat are your wild-guesses ??

Hey Pain! What did the pool get up to? As far as who won it, u have to at least divide it between Monica Martino, Danielsentana, & febottini! (How do you divide 5 or 10 cents 3 ways or more?) :)