Event Live Thread 17/10/13

tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Subscriber

I've been on for 25 minutes and still nothing. It was supposed to be posted at 6:30 Eastern. Has anyone seen it?

It's supposed to be on Thursday. Not Wednesday. Well, I'm on the East coast USA & it's just Wednesday here.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I just hope it's more special than the last big "be here at x time" when I interrupted my Thanksgiving for that horrible remix of "Pride"

I mentioned that, but Monica Martino says to think positive. :)

• Subscriber

I just hope it's more special than the last big "be here at x time" when I interrupted my Thanksgiving for that horrible remix of "Pride"

Mich, your comment just made me remember that the Thanksgiving thing had a problem w/ the timing of it. On Thanksgiving, people are hanging out w/their family & the evening is set aside for that, dedicated to it - & sometimes it's family that people haven't seen in a long time. So, the timing wasn't right to interrupt that to boot up our computers & log onto something online, even though we did.

• Subscriber

http://www.u2br.com/portal/node/10004034

actually if you click on the link to u2.com you'll have that particular URL

maybe they added at the very last moment this song to the soundtrack of the movie

Edited by monica martino

• Subscriber

U2AlbumReview.com says: "If you click the link in the email, you'll end up on a page with a long URL that includes "MandelaTraler.""

Uhhh, sorry, but I don't know what they're talking about. Because they said this in their article, I went back to my email & looked for the link they're talking about in the U2.com announcement & THERE IS NO SUCH LINK. Did anyone get such a link in Their msg from U2.com?

• Subscriber

:D Hello hello, i'm from Brasilia, Brazil.  One more for the U2nation!

Will be Something about Rattle and Hum.

Whoah. Now it's ON. Anything that brings someone new online that we haven't seen b4 is something worth chatting about! Hello hello to Igor whoever & wherever u are.

• Subscriber

U2AlbumReview.com says: "If you click the link in the email, you'll end up on a page with a long URL that includes "MandelaTraler.""

Uhhh, sorry, but I don't know what they're talking about. Because they said this in their article, I went back to my email & looked for the link they're talking about in the U2.com announcement & THERE IS NO SUCH LINK. Did anyone get such a link in Their msg from U2.com?

see my post above yours ;)

• Subscriber

Monica, you said "actually if you click on the link to u2.com you'll have that particular URL"  but when I clicked on the U2.com link in the announcement email, it just took me to the U2.com homepage.

Hmmm.

• Subscriber

:D Hello hello, i'm from Brasilia, Brazil.  One more for the U2nation!

Will be Something about Rattle and Hum.

Whoah. Now it's ON. Anything that brings someone new online that we haven't seen b4 is something worth chatting about! Hello hello to Igor whoever & wherever u are.

You febottini's brother? Just kidding. Yes - 1 more for the U2 Nation! Hello hello. :D

(Wait a minute - you a new brother-in-law of Adam Clayton's? Lol.)