Event Live Thread 17/10/13

tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Subscriber

U2AlbumReview.com says: "If you click the link in the email, you'll end up on a page with a long URL that includes "MandelaTraler.""

Uhhh, sorry, but I don't know what they're talking about. Because they said this in their article, I went back to my email & looked for the link they're talking about in the U2.com announcement & THERE IS NO SUCH LINK. Did anyone get such a link in Their msg from U2.com?

see my post above yours ;)

Yup. We kind of posted at the same time. :D

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

:D Hello hello, i'm from Brasilia, Brazil.  One more for the U2nation!

Will be Something about Rattle and Hum.

Whoah. Now it's ON. Anything that brings someone new online that we haven't seen b4 is something worth chatting about! Hello hello to Igor whoever & wherever u are.

I just gave you your 1st uparrow / point, Igor. But remember - they're meaningless. :D

• Subscriber

yes but READ the URL, Nelson Mandela is mentioned :)

Interesting that that's in the url for you - it's not in the url for me. I wonder if it's because I'm already logged into my U2.com account when I click on that link - so it takes me right to the u2.com homepage, with just a normal u2.com homepage url that doesn't mention Mandela.

• Subscriber

• Subscriber

MONICA - I saw it now! I logged out of u2.com, went to my email account & clicked on that link in the U2.com announcement msg. & then sure enough - YOU'RE RIGHT. There it is in the url - a mention of a Mandela trailer.

• Subscriber

If it turns out to be anything about that movie, anything about Mandela, then you need to get a U2.com Zoo Sleuth award of some kind Monica. :) Either way - whether it turns out to be that or not - that's some pretty great observational Sleuthing on your part.