360 Show? Allright only for north hemisphere huhuh!

Fatpoww

Why only rich countries and north hemisphere can join this magnificent shows of U2? Why south hemisphere are out of the agenda? Some questions of a poor guyfrom Brazil... Don't flame me, i'm just a big fan of U2! But... 360° only looking from up... grin.gif

Yeah i read that too, they will be in South America in 2010, i'm hoping this will be along with Australia! They usually do all of our areas together on thetours...South America, Australia, New Zealand, Asia, ...it's logistically easier and cheaper for them!

Guys, I am now living in Athens, Greece. U2 have never been here. They took Pop to Thesalonici (Greece's second largest city) but once again the lads havedecided to leave us out of their schedule!!!

Luckily I am in a position to travel and see them so Milan, here I come and I cannot wait!!

Here's hoping on the 2nd European leg that they visit all European countries!!!

don't worry...i've had a hunch last year they'll come to this little country in the middle of nobody-knows-where called Croatia...and now somehow,they've announced a gig on a stadium just ten minutes walk from my house....I'm absolutely shining singing happy! now i can't say only richcountrys are included.....

my advice? keep the hunch.:)