U2 Management Bought By Giant Ln According To Ny Times

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and most of all this could be one of the reasons for the delay of the new album....

This is the beginning of the end  

I see.     So fans wanted Eno and Lanois to go away, they did, fans complained.   Fans wanted McGuiness to go away. He is. Fans complained and now see doom and gloom.     Hey! good news out of

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Lol we all know ,even if ticket prices do rocket upwards we will always do our best to try and attend any shows by U2 , as I said before the shows are more a spectacle , stage , lighting , sound , video walls , graphics , u just got to b there !!!! In Cardiff on the 360 the touts ( loads of them )they couldn't give the tickets away as time got nearer to the big event .i mean asking a tenner (£10) for GA tickets (bargain) but everyone who was there had their own ticket ,,,,, so suppose risking it and bargaining with the touts could b another option ,,,,, so will just have to wait & see what happens ,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, to be continued

• Subscriber

I am concerned if Mac was leaving because of the direction U2 were going and he was not in agreement?  Or that he is indeed tired of the whole thing and wanting to ride off into the sunset instead of worrying about tours and the like.  Either way, I will miss the guy a bit.  he helped guide U2 to be what they are….megastars.

The issue with Livenation and ticket prices is a real threat.  But to all those pining for $50 GAs….I remember going to Zoo, JT, Popmart, War shows with floor seats bought through Propaganda.  That has been going on for longer than most have been going to U2 shows or else their memory is selective.  Personally, I would prefer it and it will stop all this nonsense waiting outside forever and cliques of douchebags to get up front for the 50th time.  I don't mind paying the $ for the seat on the floor if that is how it ends up and I want to see them again.  It will keep the traveling trolls at bay as they will not be able to afford 20 shows at $300+ for an up front seat and I rather like that :)

• Subscriber

I don't mind paying the $ for the seat on the floor if that is how it ends up and I want to see them again.  It will keep the traveling trolls at bay as they will not be able to afford 20 shows at $300+ for an up front seat and I rather like that :)

This has to be the most stupidest comment i've heard for a long time.

• Upvote 3
  • Subscriber

I don't mind paying the $ for the seat on the floor if that is how it ends up and I want to see them again.  It will keep the traveling trolls at bay as they will not be able to afford 20 shows at $300+ for an up front seat and I rather like that :)

I guess the shoe fits on the traveling troll comment…..eh Gibbo?  Don't be so butthurt over someone else's opinion.  

• Subscriber

I guess the shoe fits on the traveling troll comment…..eh Gibbo?  Don't be so butthurt over someone else's opinion.  

A travelling troll that's a new one for me!

I meant you'd rather pay about $250 over the odds of a GA ticket on the last tour for that reason alone.

Yours a troll

TROLLS---1992-008.jpg