U2 Management Bought By Giant Ln According To Ny Times

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and most of all this could be one of the reasons for the delay of the new album....

This is the beginning of the end  

I see.     So fans wanted Eno and Lanois to go away, they did, fans complained.   Fans wanted McGuiness to go away. He is. Fans complained and now see doom and gloom.     Hey! good news out of

Posted Images

• Community Moderator

Basher…..there is no back tracking at all.  I don't roll that way.  A 'seat' is a noun and 'seated' is a verb.   ;)

But I don't miss the bruised legs from trying to dance around those darn seats.

• Subscriber

Basher…..there is no back tracking at all.  I don't roll that way.  A 'seat' is a noun and 'seated' is a verb.   ;)

But I don't miss the bruised legs from trying to dance around those darn seats.

On the JT tour we just piled them in the middle of the floor and made it GA anyhow!

• Subscriber

I will continue to believe in the ethics and standards that U2 have set for themselves so long ago.  Still, I don't quite understand why they would sell Principle to LN.  Everything eventually evolves, but U2 is U2! They are the same group that has inspired us all to be better citizens within our communities and humanitarians towards mankind.  They have set the examples and why would they go backwards?  Me??  I choose to trust in their integrity as I have always done.  U2 hasn't disappointed me ever.  I still look forward to the continuing "journey" with them to the very end....which I hope is many years to come.