Depeche Mode Delta Machine Tour

agt

• Subscriber

Myself, Basher, Clapton and John went to The Hydro in Glasgow to see Depeche Mode on Monday night.  

Great new venue with excellent acoustics and one hell of a show! Dave Gahan was awesome both in stage presence and vocal. 

On the 3 tracks Martin L Gore did you could have heard a pin drop, it was seriously haunting. 

The set was stripped back, raw and no bulls**t, they were like guys have there age, complete amazing.

Anyone gets the chance to catch them, then do so, you won't regret it!!!

Absolutely amazing night with top guys. 

Myself, Basher, Clapton and John went to The Hydro in Glasgow to see Depeche Mode on Monday night.  

Great new venue with excellent acoustics and one hell of a show! Dave Gahan was awesome both in stage presence and vocal. 

On the 3 tracks Martin L Gore did you could have heard a pin drop, it was seriously haunting. 

The set was stripped back, raw and no bulls**t, they were like guys have there age, complete amazing.

I certainly was everything described above and much much more, i came out of the venue and instantly posted that Depeche Mode had pissed all over u2 as a live band and now 4 days on i stand by that statement.

Also no preaching from the stage no boring speeches, no anoying buggers with clipboards chasing you for your email address and  concience, no lines of foolish looking people in masks of some woman the vast majority of wearers would not know or would even meet, also Depeche Mode do work for Africa etc but tell you in a more subtle way an advert on the screen before the support and after the support and that was it. Brilliant show and fantastic band all made the better by sharing it with 3 great friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

I was there too - thought they were superb - though must admit thought the venue crowd was a bit flat - so not like a Glasgow show!?