Sub Gift - North Side Of Dublin Book

• Subscriber

The author of Killing Bono: I was Bono's Doppelganger was Neil McCormick, who went to the same school (Mount Temple) as the members of U2. I bought the book a few years ago. Recommended.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the gift! This is the best gift ever!!!        I was expecting something like this for a long time!!

North Side Story: U2 In Dublin, 1978-1983          14 November 2013 North Side Story: U2 in Dublin, 1978-1983 'If U2 can slow down long enough to be heard, they could step to the fore of the D

I want new material, not old. The old stuff's been done before. You cant keep selling the same old stuff to the same people. Or words to that effect.

• 2 months later...

$50 for a book and subscription?

If we actually got anything worth having then fair enuff but the site offers nothing new far as I can see

The band do not take part in anything within the site

No special offers

No goodies

No signed items

No competitions

Just news cut and pasted from other sites on the net (even the song links take us to youtube)

Thank you but NO

Wake me up when anything worth looking at or listening to happens

• Community Moderator

Nikki: please use the CONTACT US form in the Help page to report that you haven't received the book.... Please call the customer support team - 1-800-615-1324 (inside the US), +001-949-333-4820 (outside the US)... (do both if possible, please: the report and the call)

• Subscriber

I've recently signed up, i've loved U2 for years, but am in no way a 'Die-Hard' fan. I managed to get U2 by U2 from my girlfriend who (And i quote, her words not mine) 'doesn't like them' - She received it as a gift and she found it when she was moving house. I paid for the subscription to hope that there is a tour this year or next as getting tickets would be a nightmare otherwise, if i was to get tickets then a dream come true. As for Northside story, i can understand totally, the doubts that the Die Hards fans would have as it's (I'd imagine) content they've already read or have, but for a guy like me, it's great. Plus i like the idea of Limited Edition/Exclusive releases!

The book has arrived but it's at my local sorting office as I was working when it was delivered on Saturday morning. I'm going to collect it tomorrow morning. Very excited. Going to be ordering Artificial Horizon next month too! Happy days ahead!

Edited by CraigFairlie
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Drinking mint tea and stumbled across this thread, I dont think im going to suscribe so early this time because I interested to know what the gift is I hope its something good, it usually is but I already got doubles of things