Sign in to follow this  
mich40

What U2 Fans Should Know About Guy Oseary (From A Madonna Fan)

Interesting read. 

"Many U2 fans heard the news of Guy Oseary becoming U2's manager and had to look the name up.

They learned that Oseary started his career with Madonna in the music industry at her former label, Maverick Records. He quickly worked his way up the ladder to chairman and helped develop a roster of artists that included The Prodigy, Alanis Morissette and Paul Oakenfold."

Read on here: http://www.atu2.com/news/what-u2-fans-should-know-about-guy-oseary-from-a-madonna-fan.html

• Upvote 1

I don't have the patience to read that but I'd read some news-report about the recording process of the new album...

I'm rather confused by all this and really don't understand all the speculation since I already know Uncle Mac's choice to replace him - it is me of course pfft, I thought that was pretty obvious!! I am more than qualified, I have managed all sorts of things and I've been a U2geek from the early days - I even know Larry's pant size for crying out loud, I sent him those purple speedo's (I can see la la's everywhere wincing, we must never speak of them...) and I know what the fans want - so here I am, U2's new manager tah-da! 

geek-smiley.gif?1292867602

• Upvote 1

I'm fine with Anjana being the new manager, it's the best thing that can happen for U2 right now !

Ahhh thank you for the vote of confidence...maybe we need a poll ;)

• Upvote 1

I'm rather confused by all this and really don't understand all the speculation since I already know Uncle Mac's choice to replace him - it is me of course pfft, I thought that was pretty obvious!! I am more than qualified, I have managed all sorts of things and I've been a U2geek from the early days - I even know Larry's pant size for crying out loud, I sent him those purple speedo's (I can see la la's everywhere wincing, we must never speak of them...) and I know what the fans want - so here I am, U2's new manager tah-da! 

geek-smiley.gif?1292867602

Perfect!  And since they are the biggest band in the world, I know you will want an assistant, so I'm going to go ahead and be presumptuous and say that that is now my job.  I'll handle the drummer's affairs and help him with his decision making, seeing how those speedo's didn't work out to well for him.

Hey hey hey are you muscling in on my terrain missus?!! I'll handle Larry the most  :P . You can assist with Bono's hats :lol: