Bloggers Corner Has Moved... Read On

• Subscriber

Having a Bloggers' Corner under 'Clubs' kind of / sort of can make sense, but not being under 'Playground.' I mean, there are 'Games' under 'Playground' : what in the world does that have to do w/blogging? Why on Earth wouldn't blogging be under 'General?'

That being said, this is nice: "if you are a long time blogger free member, please send mods a PM and we can give you special access to that forum."  I'm about to send Liljay a PM to make sure he knows.

To Everyone: if u think of free bloggers who'd want to see the note from bigwave but might miss it because they don't check in daily, please consider sending them a quick PM letting them know they should check out 'Bloggers Corner Has Moved... Read On.'

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Community Manager

again, apologies for the move - a number of reasons; technical, prioritising paid subscribers, moderating simplification...

The platform we use (IPS) is ever changing, and we are always looking for ways to improve things - can't please everyone of course.

Also the 'Likes' system is not working currently (an IPS add-on which needs updating) 

IPS rolling some big updates forthcoming - we don't automatically implement them straight away, but hence the ever-tweaking look of certain things.

Shift happens. 

• Community Moderator

Having a Bloggers' Corner under 'Clubs' kind of / sort of can make sense, but not being under 'Playground.' I mean, there are 'Games' under 'Playground' : what in the world does that have to do w/blogging? Why on Earth wouldn't blogging be under 'General?'

It's just the name of the section... don't read too much into it. I assure it doesn't have any hidden meaning behind it...