Bulluck The Bald Guy!

joe

• Subscriber

post-359221-0-52483500-1388925321_thumb.png

I don't hate the hustle Edge is showing here.  How many Sandra Bulluck film references can you spot here?

Is there a bus that is fast enough to get Sandra Bullock away from The Edge? (See what I did there). Where's Keeanu Reeves when you need him? There's a sentence no one has ever uttered! Hey Edge, that's Miss Congeniality not Miss Sarajevo. She was married to biker Jessie James and probably listens to Anthrax. She loves the bad boys, not U2. You think she's ever heard of Unknown Caller? The only time she cared about re-booting herself was when she lodged a boot in Jessie's ass for cheating on her. Step aside and stop staring at her ya ya's. Gravity has not taken effect over them yet. ;)

• Subscriber

What would you do Joe? Stare away? Give Edge a break.

This is a double-post of Joe's. It's already elsewhere: It's up to us to end this trend.

We already heard him over at the (Merged) thread: Let Joe know.

Do a search under 'forums' for '(merged)' - this post is there. Let poor Joe know - over there - we heard him the 1st time.

If we don't respond to this duplicate post but only to the other one, Joe will feel fulfilled. ( :ph34r: My post here doesn't count.)

• Subscriber

You have too look ! Edge did the right thing !

Such a cute comment, Chris. :lol:

Darn! I just broke my own rule & responded to a duplicate post. Just didn't realize it at the time. Oh well, life goes on... (Notice me not deleting it.) :) 

• Subscriber

I wonder what Mrs. Edge thinks?  I love the creeped out look Bullock has, like "Who is this old man?"

There used to be a photo caption contest in The New Yorker magazine. (Might still be. I dont' know.) You might be good at that, Joseph!