Go to solution Solved by paoladegliesposti,

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Earth Day!

Thank you!  It's nice to be able to do this.  I was thinking about this, a lot, during the first two days of Easter Triduum.  What bothers me is that this schoolboy is learning this ABC's, yes?  They

Posted Images

So it is the day after the first North American leg of the Joshua Tree 2017 Tour and guess what? I found my poetic voice once again as I have been creatively unproductive for longer than I care to admit to. Thanks U2 (Larry, Adam, Paul and David) and Community Moderators Max and mich40 for encouraging and inspiring me! This is just a starting line or two...there is more on the way!Notes_170702_200327_d7c_0.thumb.jpg.a0d2bfb28a54c2fe7bdc8a4ae25f0dee.jpg

• Community Moderator
On 7/2/2017 at 10:10 PM, natural11 said:

So it is the day after the first North American leg of the Joshua Tree 2017 Tour and guess what? I found my poetic voice once again as I have been creatively unproductive for longer than I care to admit to. Thanks U2 (Larry, Adam, Paul and David) and Community Moderators Max and mich40 for encouraging and inspiring me! This is just a starting line or two...there is more on the way!Notes_170702_200327_d7c_0.thumb.jpg.a0d2bfb28a54c2fe7bdc8a4ae25f0dee.jpg

Lovely that you were inspired. Maybe it was also the poetry they scrolled on the screen too. 

• Subscriber

A friend told me, some times ago, I should post the video I made on the official u2website, so here it is. I really enjoyed making it, and i still can't believe the number of views. Far from perfect but I love it. I hope you will too.

• Subscriber

Can someone please tell me how to insert a video as people have done above?  I have read how to embed off youtube but cannot figure out how to get the actual video into my comment.  All I get is the embedding code copied and pasted.