Sign in to follow this  
paoladegliesposti

Poems, Videos, Lyrics, Letting A Positive Vibe-->Or Making Reflect--> Or Smile

Hope it's ok to join in.....

Fading ice of a winter's dawn, a sky reclaims. No longer meadows of barren glass, now flowing tides of hope. A heart opens. Rushing to drink from the warmth removing a cold ache. The greens of spring will wait a little longer, bulb now rooted. Patience.

It's more than ok to join in, tracmic. It's very welcome. :)

I'm wondering if you wrote what you posted here? Also, I think some of your 2nd post would lend itself to being song lyrics.

Yes Alma1 all those words are mine. I get lost in life sometimes and need to just shut up and let words, be words. Thank you for saying

Fading ice of a winter's dawn, a sky reclaims. No longer meadows of barren glass, now flowing tides of hope. A heart opens. Rushing to drink from the warmth removing a cold ache. The greens of spring will wait a little longer, bulb now rooted. Patience.

I'm wondering if you wrote what you posted here? Also, I think some of your 2nd post would lend itself to being song lyrics.

Yes Alma1 all the words are mine. Thank you for saying about the lyrics part. Sometimes I let the world creep in and just have to let words be words. I have a lot of little musings that I will add. Thank you for the kindness.

"a telling , in an unknown place,  not a prosperous environment, in that time, two friends, on holiday time:

we sit on a bench and waiting for the train to come...And suddenly i have no past, instead a push inside that i have to tell and tell."

Paola, when I read what you posted there, I thought "Ahhh - a vignette. :) "  It's like a little sketch in writing. :)

you mean, comedian?

Yes Alma1 all those words are mine. I get lost in life sometimes and need to just shut up and let words, be words. Thank you for saying

When you say "get lost in" do you mean carried away / engrossed in / caught up in...or do you mean "lost" as in 'can't seem to find my way' / 'head down the wrong path' / 'can't seem to find my bearings?'

Yes Alma1 all the words are mine. Thank you for saying about the lyrics part. Sometimes I let the world creep in and just have to let words be words. I have a lot of little musings that I will add. Thank you for the kindness.

"Yes Alma1 all the words are mine."  Interesting words.

"Thank you for saying about the lyrics part...Thank you for the kindness." No problema.

"a telling , in an unknown place,  not a prosperous environment, in that time, two friends, on holiday time:

we sit on a bench and waiting for the train to come...And suddenly i have no past, instead a push inside that i have to tell and tell."

Paola, when I read what you posted there, I thought "Ahhh - a vignette. :) "  It's like a little sketch in writing. :)

you mean, comedian?

No, I don't mean comedic. I know what you mean about comedic sketches though - we call those 'skits' (like what they do on Saturday Night Live). When I said a vignette or a sketch, I meant a small piece of writing that kind of 'sketches' an experience or scene - or part(s) of it. Vignettes ("vin YETTS") - that's what I think of it as. I like the concept / idea of doing that! (In a way, it's a bit of a mini-story, if you can even call it long enough to be a story. It's shorter than a short story.) :)

When you say "get lost in" do you mean carried away / engrossed in / caught up in...or do you mean "lost" as in 'can't seem to find my way' / 'head down the wrong path' / 'can't seem to find my bearings?'

When I get lost in life, when I get lost on a path, when I get lost in emotions( positive or negative), the words sneak out to help me find life, direction, emotions that need finding 

When I get lost in life, when I get lost on a path, when I get lost in emotions( positive or negative), the words sneak out to help me find life, direction, emotions that need finding 

it is a universal enlighting :)  guide,from inner world, isn't it?