Sign in to follow this  
paoladegliesposti

Poems, Videos, Lyrics, Letting A Positive Vibe-->Or Making Reflect--> Or Smile

Across a crowded street her giggle captured my ear. I couldn't see where it was coming from, but I knew we had to meet. I crossed the slush covered road and the rain stung on my poorly covered skin, red with cold, wet as ice. Converse soaked I followed my liege. Holding hope that her smile matched her song. Behind a paisley umbrella, arm in arm with her husband. Heart sinking I bumped into her gently as I passed. “Excuse me miss” I spoke silently with a smile. Peaking out from under her cover into the wet night, I died in her smile for only a brief eternity and spun down a corner. Fading away, I felt her perfect mocha eyes on me and heard her speak in yearning curiosity “excuse me.”

:)

''You begin saving the world by saving one man at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.''

Charles Bukowski (1920-1994), U.S. author, poet. "Too Sensitive," Tales of Ordinary Madness (1967).

<_<

Edited by paoladegliesposti

''By bourgeoisie is meant the class of modern capitalists, owners of the means of social production and employers of wage labor. By proletariat, the class of modern wage laborers who, having no means of production of their own, are reduced to selling their labor power in order to live.''

Friedrich Engels (1820-1895), German social philosopher. Manifesto of the Communist Party (written in collaboration with Karl Marx), footnote (1888 edition).
Edited by paoladegliesposti