New Song "invisble" Free Itunes Download 2/2 - 3/2 And Superbowl Advert

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I don't use iTunes that much and never downloaded anything from them, so I've been wondering how will this work? Will the download be available via the European iTunes store or do have try and get onto the USA iTunes store?! I've know idea what to do!?!

U2 TEASES 'INVISIBLE,' BONO SAYS IT'S NOT FIRST SINGLE

7835-t.jpg

Posted: January 30, 2014

By: Matt McGee

Now we know for certain: "Invisible" is from U2's next album, but it's not the first single. That's the word from Bono in a newUSA Today article about the band's partnership with (RED) and Bank of America to use the song in a Super Bowl commercial this Sunday. The track will be a free download around the world via iTunes from 6:00 pm ET Sunday until 11:59 pm ET Monday. And then, the article says, the song will no longer be available on iTunes.

Bono says they chose "Invisible" because "it's the first [song] we finished," and the band has a different song in mind as the first single:

I don't use iTunes that much and never downloaded anything from them, so I've been wondering how will this work? Will the download be available via the European iTunes store or do have try and get onto the USA iTunes store?! I've know idea what to do!?!

Download iTunes now from google. Install it, and it will be ready to go. Easy as that. 

• Subscriber

Yes, I've had iTunes on my computer for years but I just use in the play my music files. I've never downloaded anything, so have no idea how this will work!? I mean, will there be like an ad or a link to on click or what?!

Edited by Celebrian

Yes, I've had iTunes on my computer for years but I just use in the play my music files. I've never downloaded anything, so have no idea how this will work!? I mean, will there be like an ad or a link to on click or what?!

Open up your iTunes, go to the store, you will see a countdown for the new U2 download. 

• Subscriber

Open up your iTunes, go to the store, you will see a countdown for the new U2 download. 

Well this is what I mean, I've being doing just that, opened iTunes and gone to the store but there's no countdown for the new U2 download on my iTunes!?!

Okay proplem solved, I had to change the store from Finland to the US iTunes store! Now I can see the countdown!! But I still don't know if I'll be able to download the song coz I'm only valid the purchace via the Finnish account but this is free, so does it matter?!

Edited by Celebrian