Sign in to follow this  
MacFoley

New Song "invisble" Free Itunes Download 2/2 - 3/2 And Superbowl Advert

Still can't see the countdown on the Finnish iTunes store!?! Why is it Finland always gets left out of these things?! So not fair! I'm just hoping the song will become availabe for download during the 24 hour window!?!

Same f... problem!

I'm not on FB, don't know that version :( am curious now, I do like Larry taking centre stage, like the drumming on Breathe live or the beginning of New York. But Edge is very much the sound of U2 for me, always has been, I need him like a drug!

I kept waiting for a big chorus bit and it kinda just droned on a bit for me.

I'm not on Facebook either but think its this video?

ohhh Larry. Thanks for this Josh! 

This is off topic but both Bono and Adam need to deal with the hair, take a leaf out of Larry's book on that, always so cool, has his own style :P  

Guys, the facebook video is post 342 on this thread. Just scroll up.

Guys, the facebook video is post 342 on this thread. Just scroll up.

cheers m'dear  :)

Meanwhile, in the iTunes Store, a countdown-clock for Invisible has been posted, so WE will see the exact 'Lift Off' moment and Download the song quick !!!

I downloaded the song during the countdown of the itunes countdown.

I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME understand one word of this new song...I must be very old now LOL. I love the music, the vocals are like seriously DUDE WTF ARE YOU SAYING? CUZ ALL I CAN HEAR IS MUSIC THAT REMINDS ME OF BEING WASTED IN THE KITCHEN OF THE CLARENCE HOTEL (THE OLD NIGHTCLUB)..ALL I REALLY HEAR IS ITS ALL UP TO YOU...I WOULD BE DANCING MY ASS OFF TO THIS SONG IF THAT PLACE WAS STILL OPEN...I'D ACTUALLY GET BACK ON A PLANE TO DUBLIN IF I COULD HAVE THAT CLUB BACK FOR A NIGHT...I LOVED THAT PLACE..

Edited by wahine

I cannot FOR THE LIFE OF ME understand one word of this new song...I must be very old now LOL. I love the music, the vocals are like seriously DUDE WTF ARE YOU SAYING? CUZ ALL I CAN HEAR IS MUSIC THAT REMINDS ME OF BEING WASTED IN THE KITCHEN OF THE CLARENCE HOTEL (THE OLD NIGHTCLUB)..ALL I REALLY HEAR IS ITS ALL UP TO YOU...I WOULD BE DANCING MY ASS OFF TO THIS SONG IF THAT PLACE WAS STILL OPEN...I'D ACTUALLY GET BACK ON A PLANE TO DUBLIN IF I COULD HAVE THAT CLUB BACK FOR A NIGHT...I LOVED THAT PLACE..

You can check the lyrics here: http://www.atu2.com/lyrics/songinfo.src?SID=1227