Sign in to follow this  
MacFoley

New Song "invisble" Free Itunes Download 2/2 - 3/2 And Superbowl Advert

not the first time Bank Of America have erm... 'connected' with U2... (lets hope this time the musical output is a little better eh?)

not the first time Bank Of America have erm... 'connected' with U2... (lets hope this time the musical output is a little better eh?)

Hopefully    :lol:

PSS-so when are you supposed to go to the bathroom?

Ill be terrified to miss a single second!!

this is where practising your pelvic floors comes in handy!! ;)

pelvic floors come in handy for lots of things, not just holding pee...cough cough!

does it help with a cough then?  ;)

I wonder if the BoA "one" video was all that Bono needed to convince (ahem, blackmail) BoA to do this. He could have asked for royalties instead.

To the ZooMods - will paid subscribers be offered the song in their "account info" section like the other downloads, or will we have to go to iTunes?

I wonder if the BoA "one" video was all that Bono needed to convince (ahem, blackmail) BoA to do this. He could have asked for royalties instead.

To the ZooMods - will paid subscribers be offered the song in their "account info" section like the other downloads, or will we have to go to iTunes?

I'd say we will probably have to go to iTunes, since the song will be free there. 

BONO CALLS 'INVISIBLE' A 'SNEAK PEEK' OF NEW U2 ALBUM

7832-t.jpg

Posted: January 24, 2014

By: Matt McGee

Bono is in Davos today for a variety of appearances at the World Economic Forum -- more on that in a moment.

He did a radio interview from there with Pat Kenny on Ireland's Newstalk FM, and the bit we're most interested in surrounds the new song, "Invisible." When Kenny asked about it, Bono called the song a "sneak peek into the new album" and went on to thank the rest of the band for giving permission to use it for this (RED) fund raising effort on Super Bowl Sunday. Bono didn't exactly say that "Invisible" will be on the album, but his words and tone of voice sure make it sound that way. The audio is available on Newstalk's website, and the conversation about "Invisible" begins at about the 13:00 mark. For what it's worth, today's Guardian.com articleabout the song also says it'll be from the new album.

There's also a new Brian Burton (Danger Mouse) interview on Rolling Stone's website, in which he mostly sidesteps the U2 album question with this answer:

Yeah, I mean, I can't really discuss it so I can't really quote anything about it but it's still ongoing and that's all I can really say, to be honest.

In Davos, meanwhile, Bono spoke on a WEF panel session today that's available in full on ONE's website. It runs about an hour and, if you don't have time to watch, the Irish Times has this session recap. Lastly, the Independent has a short interview with Bono as he was headed into a dinner appearance where he'd be promoting Ireland to WEF attendees.

UPDATE: @U2 reader Kevin S. mentioned on Twitter that, in this Thursday interview from Davos, Bono specifically says the song is "from" the new U2 album.

At this moment, all we know about is the free iTunes download