New Track: Invisible (Merged)

richie459

• Subscriber

Frome U2's Facebook:

'INVISIBLE' - for (RED). 
There's been some online buzz this week about what the band have been up to in LA. Here's the scoop. It's all about a new song called 'Invisible', a track the band will be releasing as part of an initiative with (RED) to support the fight against AIDS. Everybody's really excited about the song and the band have been shooting the video in LA. That's all we can say for now... we'll keep you posted!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

question is, is this the first single from the new album, or is it from another project...?

The author of that LA Times article back in November said that Bono played a track off the new album for him called "Invisible." I'm hoping that this confirms it will be on the new record.

• Subscriber

I wonder if it maybe was intended for the album but in the end hasn't been used but thought it was good enough for release for this campaign.

Keeps people ticking over waiting for the new album too I suppose...though does this mean its a little further away than we thought <_<

• Subscriber

I thought it was all leading up to the album release in April? Would they really bother getting a slot on the super bowl if it wasn't to promo the single and album.

Super Bowl has definitely got to be album/tour advert. No way they are coughing that sort of cash for anything less. If it was just for a charity single, they just be doing it the way they did the Red Pride remix release.