Bono Talking To Zane Lowe...

• Subscriber

Bono dropped the hint, U2 will play the O2 in London...

Here is the news from NME.

Thanks! 

Well, I'm certainly in if they're playing in London! 

Typical NME though, always try and choose the most negative quote as a headline. Equally Bono needs to look at some figures, how are U2 almost irrelevant when Invisible has already raised $2.5 million? (Just saw that figure on (RED)'s Facebook page)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Kraftwerk they are wonderful. I also remember listening to their songs when I was very very little, maybe 3 or 4, it's one of those memories of the early eighties.

Danger Mouse he's a genius...

So it takes hard work to make their wonderful music! ;) This reminds me of the story about making Achtung Baby, they wanted to make new and relevant music and it took a lot of sweat and experimenting, but look at it! But yes I know they might need a breather and a relax amongst so many men in overalls :P

Yes that chorus of Invisible must have a lot of rage inside! I'm scared! :lol: It's too much. He talked about what's the song about but it could have so different meanings to me, all of them condensed in the song. Really, when the name of the song was announced I could sense that, but when I listened to it my head started to spin! :D

No for sure it's not easy to blow them off the stage. Even for skilled ones ;)

Yes I'm dying to see them again on tour, it will be the first time I see them indoors! :)

Now I have to listen to Edge! So glad to hear them B)

Good night!! We talk tomorrow xx

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca
  • Subscriber

I listened to the interview, and thought Zane Lowe made a complete ass of himself. he was pretty disrespectful towards bono with his mocking. needs brought down to size a bit if you aask me.....or leave off the substances he was on

• Subscriber

I listened to the interview, and thought Zane Lowe made a complete ass of himself. he was pretty disrespectful towards bono with his mocking. needs brought down to size a bit if you aask me.....or leave off the substances he was on

I totally agree. No reason to be so nasty. He screw it all up, lacking of respect also to the audience..

• Subscriber

Haha. Here in my country there are a lot of radio programmes in certain broadcasters so ridiculous that are almost impossible to bear... But those are not serious programmes. I didn't think he meant to be disrespectful, just odd or trying to be fun, but the jokes were not too funny... He was nice indeed but a litttle out of place, and sometimes interrupting while he was talking... (But I don't know the guy or the programme so I can't judge it) But Bono just laughed and carried on...

Read you later, I'll be listening to Edge!

• Subscriber

Haha. Here in my country there are a lot of radio programmes in certain broadcasters so ridiculous that are almost impossible to bear... But those are not serious programmes. I didn't think he meant to be disrespectful, just odd or trying to be fun, but the jokes were not too funny... He was nice indeed but a litttle out of place, and sometimes interrupting while he was talking... (But I don't know the guy or the programme so I can't judge it) But Bono just laughed and carried on...

Read you later, I'll be listening to Edge!

I dont listen to Zane usually...but i have read a number of posts slating him over the years for being a bit of an ass. I personally had never experineced him being like that until the Bono interview. made me re think my view on him a little