Where They Are At

zoocat

• Subscriber

No one can be absolutely sure of what U2 will come out with next, as they have said on a number of occasions they surprise themselves more often than not.

The last album was brilliant, and I think I got the point?

I like both the new songs released recently, and I dont expect them to sound like the rest of the album.

They have said that there may be a common theme taken from Invisible, but feelings and sounds are two different things.

Heartbreakers, rockers, space out dance, soul, I think we can expect a bit of variety in there maybe.

The polished performance of DM production on both songs thus far is something to look forward to.

I would only say this. Listening to Broken Bells and other DM productions, I am somewhat left feeling quite elated but a bit empty at the same time.

I can,t put my finger on why that is exactly, but I was encouraged to hear that U2 were thinking of broadening there production base.

There are certainly things to be gained by DM being on board, but perhaps some longtime stalwarts like Mr S Lillywhite or messers Eno and Lanois could offer something to the final touches.

Just a thought, but I have confidence that they will know what is right in the end however long it takes.

over and out.

• 1 month later...