What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I've just sorted out a trade which will complete one of my unfinished Star Wars card sets from last year B)

Not only will I finally have a complete base set for Galactic Files Reborn, but I will also complete the insert sub-sets too (Vehicles, Locations etc).

All he wants in return is for me to cover shipping, which is fair enough for an international trade.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, padawanbeck84 said:

I've just sorted out a trade which will complete one of my unfinished Star Wars card sets from last year B)

Not only will I finally have a complete base set for Galactic Files Reborn, but I will also complete the insert sub-sets too (Vehicles, Locations etc).

All he wants in return is for me to cover shipping, which is fair enough for an international trade.

My nephew would love you because he's a HUGE Star Wars fan!!  As for my "Good Thing" which happened today, I got my Ancestry DNA test results which showed one of my ancestors came from Connacht, Ireland!!

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

I've just finished another one of my library books - and possibly just found a new favourite author. I love it when that happens.

Luckily I have another of her books on loan already, so I can start reading it immediately :D

• Subscriber

Walks are lovely at this time of year, aren't they? :)

I've just bought another set of Star Wars cards :D

Hobby boxes of the New Hope Black & White set are £57 each, but you needed 3 or 4 boxes to get a full base set and I couldn't afford that. Then a trading group friend offered a complete base set for £35 - and he's throwing in some of the inserts as well. I couldn't turn that down.