What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I got accepted into University!

I just renewed.... obviously the mighty  Fly won’t let a Covid 19 pandemic prevent an incoming ZooTV 30th anniversary tour......would he?    ‘you didn’t come all the way out here to catch TB

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I found out that Dawes, one of my top three bands, is releasing a new CD called Passwords on June 22.  woo hoo.  They are my favorite live act because it's $30 and they tour a lot.  They are currently touring with ELO as an opening act. That's close to $200 and huge venues so I had to skip their scheduled show in Chicago. The release of the new CD means they will do their own headlining tour as well.  I couldn't be more excited. 

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
On 4/23/2018 at 1:12 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

I got really good feedback on one of my short stories from fellow members of my writer's group - so I'm going to submit it to hopefully be published in our new magazine.

I'm happy for you, padawanbeck84.  How many times have I called you paw?  I'm sorry.  ?

• Subscriber
On 4/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, doctornickriviera said:

I found my Elephants, that beats dusty old books hands down

Where were they?  On top of your head like my sunglasses are on top of mine when usually found?  It sounds like a bad joke but it's true.  I plead the fifth just like so many are now doing in America.

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Manohlive said:

I'm happy for you, padawanbeck84.  How many times have I called you paw?  I'm sorry.  ?

That's OK. As long as you don't call me anything rude :D

My good thing for today is that I wrote over 3000 words. That's the most I've managed in one day for a long time ?

• Subscriber
Just now, padawanbeck84 said:

That's OK. As long as you don't call me anything rude :D

I once said you seemed sweet.  Your not thinking my calling you paw is rude is proof it's true.  haha

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Manohlive said:

Where were they?  On top of your head like my sunglasses are on top of mine when usually found?  It sounds like a bad joke but it's true.  I plead the fifth just like so many are now doing in America.

They were browsing on safari in the zoo.....

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

They were browsing on safari in the zoo.....

Which forum and to what album were they listening?

My good thing:  It is sunny and 70 degrees in Milwaukee with no lake breeze so it's not 49 degrees here and 70 inland.  Spring has finally begun to emerge.  I even saw a tulip blooming.