What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I got accepted into University!

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I am in afterglow after last night's show and a seat in the front row right by the Edge and Larry's drumming in plain view.  I have no voice but I sound like a man again.  Allergies have been causing some pubescent squeals of certain syllabic rhythms.  I knew to go get a big drink before Elevation and went nuts singing and jumping.  Went out in Chicago after the show, got home at six am and it's a beautiful day with weather.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Manohlive said:

How do you know when it's 3/4 over?   Intriguing. 

I view migraines in stages

Stage one-Aura in one or both of the eyes

Stage 2-hellish, throbng pain

Stage 3, nausea, belching,etc

Stage 4-fatigue

Fortunately the migraine I had was considered a "mild one" brought on by stress and barometric pressure change instead of the accidental contact with aspartame which leads to vomiting and lasts over 24 hours.

• Subscriber

I am truly sorry you suffer them, illumination70.  It sounds like you've knowledge from experience.  I can never distinguish one from the other.  I hope it has ceased and desisted for you.  I was thinking about restarting the headache thread or hoping someone would.  There were at least six people or so in the old one.  I hope your migraine is gone and stays away for good.  

Edited by Manohlive

I had a wonderful U2 dream last nigh where a group of us were working on tour with them.  In my dream, the crew I was in had our section on the U2 plane with the other groups working for the band.  I understand now the band doesn't hire fans, but during the dream I was thinking "Wow, what a privilege it is to actually be selected to work with Bono, The Edge Adam and Larry"