What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I got accepted into University!

...and I was just given confirmation by email that my vote for this primary was received and tabulated today! Consider this a small blow against the tyranny expressed by those who would prevent u

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I got my dog back-he is sleeping with his head on my lap and I'm watching a thunderstorm pass out over Lake Michigan.  It was beastly hot here but the wind shifted off the lake and now it's around 78-80 degrees.  (from 32 to 26 degrees Celcius)   

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
33 minutes ago, illumination70 said:

Manohlive-I love a good thunderstorm, it's one of the things I miss most about living in the Midwest.  As for my "Good Thing", I sucked it up and went to Walmart to get another water-pitcher cartridge for my Culligan Pitcher.

Why not just call the Culligan Man?  ?   Thunderstorms are amazing.   I quit Amazon as I was not getting my money out of Prime and I resent being charged to buy.  Now I too must go forth and gather.  I'm glad it was a good thing.  

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
On 5/17/2018 at 2:19 PM, padawanbeck84 said:

This is from yesterday: I received some more Star Wars cards from two trading partners - including a lovely sketch of my favourite character Poe :wub:

I always read your posts, along with everyone else... I'm laughing because .I cannot even begin to keep track of how many collections you have.  You've mentioned many of them. and another collection begins...It's cool.    ?  

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

2 free hours, a reasonably fast car and Welsh Mountain roads!

and chocolate con churros....which you dismiss as a diabetes pill is more dangerous how, Doc?    Love how he inserts 'reasonably' before fast and mountains....

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

and chocolate con churros....which you dismiss as a diabetes pill is more dangerous how, Doc?    Love how he inserts 'reasonably' before fast and mountains....

It’s a top gear (U.K. motoring show quote)

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

It’s a top gear (U.K. motoring show quote)

I've seen the show a few times and love it.  I was just joking around.  I was wondering what type of car and feeling quite envious, to be honest.  

My good thing it I woke up and it's not swelteringly hot here as we are getting a breeze of Lake Michigan.  It's actually pleasant.  We went from cold to tropics heat in a couple days.  It's nice to have pleasantly warm weather with a nice breeze and the Sun shining.  Even my dog perked up and was trotting with an Irish grin on his face.

• Like 1