What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber
12 hours ago, Manohlive said:

What movie?  You big teaser!  

I am on an intermission from watching The Joshua Tree 30 on YouTube.   It's awesome.

It's called "The Dead Don't Die", directed by Jim Jarmusch. 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I'm laughing at my fellow Dawes fans giving me a lot of crap for admitting I like Matchbox Twenty.   I also saw the Third Rock From the Sun episodes where William Shatner plays the big giant head, comes to earth drunk and impregnates Jan Curran's character.  It's so funny I can't even remember her name right now.  So stupid it's brilliant.  I wish I could find a bunch of episodes of Are You Being Served.  It's been a rough few days.  I'm going to watch Broke Girls now. 

• Subscriber

The library was closed today, but that meant I was able to get to a Soup Social and art session at a different local community centre. The soup was really yummy and my picture turned out quite well too. We were drawing with pastels and charcoal so it got quite messy, but I had a good time :D

• Subscriber

I social media ‘unfriended’ a former work colleague who kept on posting closet rascist posts about immigration.

the daft twunt works with at least 2 doctors from India....

idiot - you are the weakest link.. goodbye!

Edited by doctornickriviera
  • Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 7/31/2019 at 7:55 AM, hestia said:

Saw a colleague the other day, I guess he's running for President of the US.

20190715_110641.jpg

the only way they could pick on him at the debates was to make fun of him raising his hands in the passion of that for which he believes.  Thus far, he's getting my vote.  

• Like 1
  • Subscriber

This is from last night, but I took another trip to my favourite cinema to see their 20th anniversary screening of The Matrix. I'm glad I got there early as it was totally sold out. Hardly surprising as it's a classic film. And I'm so glad I wasn't the only person quoting along with it - someone in the row behind was doing exactly the same. And I think we *all* stuck our finger up to Agent Smith at the appropriate point right along with Keanu :lol: 

And as I'm typing Keanu's name, Spotify shuffles round and plays me a Dogstar song with him on bass. Woah indeed! :o

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Manohlive said:

the only way they could pick on him at the debates was to make fun of him raising his hands in the passion of that for which he believes.  Thus far, he's getting my vote.  

Glad to hear it! To us over in the UK he's like the American version of Jeremy Corbyn. If those two could get into office the "special relationship" between to the US & UK could actually be truly special.

• Upvote 1
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
On 8/4/2019 at 3:24 AM, padawanbeck84 said:

20th anniversary screening of The Matrix

I love that movie.

On 8/4/2019 at 3:24 AM, padawanbeck84 said:

plays me a Dogstar song with him on bass

They were at Summerfest, a huge musical festival here in Milwaukee.   It was a few years ago.   We went.

• Like 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

They were at Summerfest, a huge musical festival here in Milwaukee.   It was a few years ago.   We went.

You got to see Dogstar live?? Woah.... (Where's the Bill and Ted GIF when I need it? :D )

I remember them playing at Glastonbury in 1999, but I was only 15 at the time and wasn't allowed to go to concerts until the following year. Not that I could ever have got tickets for Glastonbury. It's virtually impossible even now.