What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

It's gone out of stock twice. I was sweating if it'd come back and it did. I just bought The Joshua Tree men's bracelet in the shop. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I am visiting family.  I was with my sister.  She took me out to see an alligator she saw.   It was gone. We decided to go out on a long pier.  As we came back, there was a 1-2 foot gator floating on top of assembled dry grass on a like by my mom's home.

• Subscriber

I was able to return a missing audiobook disc to another library. It wasn't damaged, so it went back into the set and the audiobook is back in circulation. My good deed for the day :)

Always feels good when we find things like that.

• Subscriber

I went shopping and was (eventually) able to find a pack of toilet roll :lol:

In all seriousness, the panic buying is stupid. And I feel sorry for shop staff, who are probably getting shouted at by people angry they can't find things. 

The comic shop also finally got my John Wick figurine in. Now I just need to work out where to put him 😍

• Subscriber

You know how everyone's posting songs to sing while you wash your hands? Scrolling through Twitter this morning, a friend had retweeted a post where someone they follow has completely rewritten "Smells Like Teen Spirit" into a whole song about the importance of hand-washing (and hygiene in general). Because no-one *really* wants to be contagious. 

So now I'm trying to memorise "Smells Like Clean Spirit". And sharing the heck out of the original post. 

• Subscriber

My Dad found a big pack of loo roll on the way home - just in time as we're now in lockdown here in the UK. 

And the guy who runs the local comic shop came to my house to deliver my latest batch of comics and a Funko Pop. I thought that was nice of him to do that for me. 

(I should stress that he put the bag on the doorstep and stood a safe distance away on the garden path :) )