What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

The 2020 subscribers gift arrived ........

hang on we’re still in the first half of the year........(just)

im going to make an official complaint to Live Nation for such unheralded punctuality......

I have nothing to moan about later in the year now.....

2020 sure is a surprising year!

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber

I received my fan club DVD set this morning. 

Between this and the BBC Glastonbury archive, I'm having a pretty rocking weekend B)

(Although it would be even better if my headphones worked properly. I shall have to go back and watch Foo Fighters again once I have a new pair with sound in *both* ears :lol:

• Subscriber

I was able to return my library books today :) We can't go in and browse the library yet - there is a returns box and you put the books in there, then they get put in quarantine for a few days. The library had only been open for about an hour when I got there and the box was nearly full already. Clearly we've all been reading a lot during lockdown.

From next week, some libraries will be doing a click and collect-type borrowing service so we'll be able to have some new reading material B)

• Subscriber

I received a Star Wars sketch card today that I'm really excited to add to my collection. Certain artists are very highly sought-after in our collectors' group and Rob Teranishi is one of those as he has a very distinctive style. So it's a big deal that I've been able to find one of his sketches for a price I can afford - and it's of my favourite character, Poe Dameron B)

• Subscriber

I was finally able to borrow a new book from the library :)

We are advised to try and keep our visits short, and there's a one-way system, but that particular library is big enough that they haven't had to take out any shelves or anything. 

And they've made the computer system understand the shut-down, so I *haven't* got a huge fine hanging over me for having books on loan for 3 months :D

• Subscriber

I treated myself to 3 new T-shirts while I was shopping today - one Bill and Ted one and 2 Star Wars ones. Because I can never have too many Star Wars T-shirts :D 

And one of them features Baby Yoda. Nobody can resist Baby Yoda.