What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

We're finally replacing this current computer. Hopefully that means an end to the annoying freeze-crashing incidents. It's done 3 in 3 days, including twice today :o

And I've backed up all my music etc on to an external hard drive, ready to move them over to the new one. Have to make sure I've got my music (and novel drafts!). 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I just renewed.... obviously the mighty  Fly won’t let a Covid 19 pandemic prevent an incoming ZooTV 30th anniversary tour......would he?    ‘you didn’t come all the way out here to catch TB

Posted Images

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, doctornickriviera said:

I made my teenage Daughter watch Wayne’s World....it was a most excellent social experiment!

Be sure to take her on a field trip to Delaware someday - it's as "magical" as Wayne & Garth make it out to be!

P.S. I am grateful to Delaware for electing a certain Senator there, who later became the VP to our first African-American President, and is now, curiously enough, our current President. Of course, back in 1992, only the first part was true - so the sketch is still valid. 👍

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
13 hours ago, dmway said:

Be sure to take her on a field trip to Delaware someday - it's as "magical" as Wayne & Garth make it out to be!

P.S. I am grateful to Delaware for electing a certain Senator there, who later became the VP to our first African-American President, and is now, curiously enough, our current President. Of course, back in 1992, only the first part was true - so the sketch is still valid. 👍

I would also visit Milwaukee but I heard the locals were very challenging @Manohlive.....

• Haha 2
  • Subscriber

My good thing from yesterday didn't happen to me personally, but it's in my household so that counts, right? 

My Dad had his first dose of the Covid vaccine :) 

He had the letter on Saturday that he could book an appointment as they're now doing his age group, so we went online, booked and were able to get him an appointment for Sunday morning. And you book both appointments at the same time, so he already knows when he's getting the second one. 

Hopefully that also means my Mum and step-dad will have theirs soon too. 

• Upvote 1