What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber
16 hours ago, Ducastista_992 said:

covidiot...? 😷

Lol   I had not heard or thought of that one.   I love this website.

My good thing:  Ducastia just made me laugh.

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

I appear to have upset my local council for calling them out for authorising the cutting down many tens of trees in a conservation area. 

Edited by doctornickriviera
  • Like 2
  • Subscriber

I am now eligible and set up an appointment to get vaccinated against Covid on Friday.  36 hours of phone calls and searching on the internet paid off in the end.

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

This one is not about me:   I have not found all the details...President Biden is arranging for those 500 plus families that Trump separated at my country's border to be able to reunite WITHIN my country's borders. I hope he fast passes all of them to citizenship.

He's doing it!     🤗   

• Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
2 hours ago, Manohlive said:

I am now eligible and set up an appointment to get vaccinated against Covid on Friday.  36 hours of phone calls and searching on the internet paid off in the end.

Brilliant news!

At the rate our local NHS staff are getting everyone done, I may get my first jab before my birthday in June. Possibly. My Dad will have had his second one by then.

Some areas are still giving first jabs to over 60s, whereas others are getting towards being able to do the over 40s already. We're not totally out of the woods yet, but we can see the light :)

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Apparently, I was given an appointment but should wait a little bit longer.  Someone made a mistake scheduling me.  I went back and read the eligible groups.  I'm in the next one, after teachers. It's very confusing because they lumped teachers and my group, along with others, in the same phase. I need to wait a couple of weeks.  I called them back and told them I wanted to cancel.  They seemed happy I did.

I guess it was a case of premature inoculation.    🤪

Edited by Manohlive
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)

1st ride of the season.  Way earlier than usual.  Temperature this afternoon 48F/8C. 👍 🏍️ 

DR650 1st ride 2021-Mar-3.jpg

Have been around on this machine.  East entrance Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming USA, June 2018.

DR650 yellowstone east entr June 2018.jpg

Edited by Ducastista_992
  • Like 3
  • Subscriber
On 3/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, Ducastista_992 said:

1st ride of the season.  Way earlier than usual.  Temperature this afternoon 48F/8C. 👍 🏍️ 

DR650 1st ride 2021-Mar-3.jpg

Have been around on this machine.  East entrance Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming USA, June 2018.

DR650 yellowstone east entr June 2018.jpg

I have location envy.

I slept off a bad headache and managed not to climb a tree and pee on people when I was very, very, very crabby.    🤯

• Like 1