What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber
On 3/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, Ducastista_992 said:

1st ride of the season.  Way earlier than usual.  Temperature this afternoon 48F/8C. 👍 🏍️ 

DR650 1st ride 2021-Mar-3.jpg

Have been around on this machine.  East entrance Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming USA, June 2018.

DR650 yellowstone east entr June 2018.jpg

Apparently it's a buffalo and not a bear.   I was just exclaiming, to my dog, "That dude's insane."

• Haha 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I got accepted into University!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Observed safely from a distance - cool.  Getting too close threatening it to attack - not cool. :Zoo_Cow:

Lamar Valley, Yellowstone National Park.

Yellowstone NP Lamar Valley 2017-Sep-15.jpg

Edited by Ducastista_992
  • Like 2
  • Subscriber
On 3/5/2021 at 7:57 PM, Ducastista_992 said:

Getting too close threatening it to attack - not cool

People who do that should have the word 'stupid' permanently sharpie'd on their foreheads.  (Knowing it will eventually come off with a lot of uncomfortable scrubbing)  

-After days of pooping nothing but blood and being very sick, my dog is back 2 good.  I was scared.  I was woken this morning by her charging me in my sleep; all rowdy and ready to rumble with a taunting growl and nose in my face. Now she's being obnoxiously cute to get me off the computer and serving her.  All good again.  Whew!

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

I made a filet in an air fryer a friend gave me, after marinating it.  It was delicious. 

I am looking forward to spring/summer produce.  I got some blackberries and they was tasty.  I can't wait for the strawberries and peaches and such.

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Beautiful day here for late winter 54F/11C this afternoon.  Went for a ride after work.  The scenery... 🏔️

FireStorm ride 2021-Mar-12_a.jpg

Edited by Ducastista_992
  • Subscriber

The day after the first vaccine was slow and sore but nothing miserable. 

I got my hair cut by the same girl/lady who has done it for twenty years.  It was great to see her and able to be done safely  

I've been jabbed by a needle over forty times in past few days, including botox for headaches and two other whopping shots in my arms to help. I was a bit nervous last Friday.  It's over.  I feel like a newly infected pin cushion but the mood in my castle is good and the music fine.

• Subscriber

Umm....I slept.  I ate.  I slept more.  I think I'm sleeping again.   Is is still March?  Oh well.  More sleep.

😮