What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Subscriber

One day late, but my Dad got his 2nd Moderna vaccine yesterday! 😊 So, now he is only two weeks away from maximum immunity. 😎

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

The Sun came up, the beach was freezing and me and my hounds had a ball!

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

...and continuing the good news today, I am getting my 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine this coming Saturday! 😎 Thank you, Biden Administration, for making these vaccines more available more quickly!

At first, I thought I would be lucky to get my 1st dose before the end of May; now, I will have both doses before Memorial Day! Thank goodness. Another of the baby steps back to semi-normality.

• Like 2
  • Brilliant 1
  • Subscriber
17 hours ago, dmway said:

...and continuing the good news today, I am getting my 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine this coming Saturday! 😎 Thank you, Biden Administration, for making these vaccines more available more quickly!

At first, I thought I would be lucky to get my 1st dose before the end of May; now, I will have both doses before Memorial Day! Thank goodness. Another of the baby steps back to semi-normality.

I'm very glad for you!

ps: Praying that Moderna or Pfizer vaccine make it to my country!

• Upvote 1
  • Subscriber
Posted (edited)
On 4/19/2021 at 3:29 PM, dmway said:

..and continuing the good news today, I am getting my 1st dose of the Pfizer vaccine this coming Saturday!

Congrats!  (Yay)   My mom gets her second vaccination in two days. 

My good thing:  My dog is back after a weeks' absence. She is sleeping next to me after chasing me around my apartment for a rowdy brawl.  I was very sick for a week after my second Moderna vaccine.  I had sent her elsewhere so she would have fun.   I had not seen her for eight days. I was very  lonely.  It feels great.

Second Moderna vaccine:  I got walloped again.  It's not horrible.  I did sleep for a week.  Anyone who gets migraines:  Save a few days of the 10 we get every month to take rescue meds.  You'll probably need them.  I was able to stave off several really severe ones by being prepared.  I'm not sure if anyone reading this gets them. Just FYI in case.

I still feel tired and such but I'm past the first two Moderna vaccines.  I'm one of the few who actually got really sick from both.  I survived, had an excuse to be a lazy bum for a week and I'm alive.

I'm not happy with Biden back peddling on immigration.  You made promises, Mr. President;  please keep them.  Hopefully this problem will get better now that vaccines are flowing.

Edited by Manohlive
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

My good thing for yesterday is that I got to visit 2 libraries and borrowed 7 books - some of which I didn't even know had been released yet.

I still don't know when the library where I work will re-open, but things are steadily getting back to normal in terms of being able to borrow from everywhere else :D

I was also able to buy 2 books from a local independent bookshop and my dad and I had 2 very nice take-away lunches from a nearby cafe for £5 in total B)  Although I did learn that take-away soup in a cup can get quite messy :lol:

• Like 2
  • Subscriber

My dog's coat badly needs to be pulled.  I'm waiting for a nice day so I can do it outside with my Irish Terrier mentor. It's complicated and a lot of work.  I did get it raked and brushed to where there were no mats. She looks a lot better.  It's so long and she's so wild that she looks all scruffy again. Lol  It was a good day, despite being in a winter jacket.  Last Saturday, it was 88 degrees by me.  (31 C)  I don't know how to dress!  🤔

• Subscriber
On 4/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, andryu2 said:

ps: Praying that Moderna or Pfizer vaccine make it to my country!

Me too and for all countries/everyone.   There are more vaccines getting ready to be approved soon so here is hoping...

• Like 1