What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

illumination70

• Subscriber

Figured out how to bluetooth-pair my iPhone to my new 2020 chev truck infotainment3 system.  Youtube audio plays thru truck sound system.  Wow that's connectivity. 

:U2_Decal:Unknown Caller. 😎

infotainment3 connectivity youtube 2021-Sept-29.jpg

Edited by Ducastista_992
  • Like 1

• Subscriber

Perfect weather here again.

I was supposed to see a band calleled Dawes in concert this past Saturday.  It was cancelled last minute.   It got rescheduled today for November 5.  Thank goodness.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, illumination70 said:

The fifth job interview I had this weekend is completed with one more to go.

I hope you get one of those jobs! :)

I found a beginner's keyboard book in a local charity shop. It cost me a HUGE..... 30p  

I'd originally gone out today hoping to find a similar book in one of the local libraries, but finding one to keep is even better. 

Edited by padawanbeck84
Correcting the price

• Subscriber

I got my dog groomed and had a lovely visit with a dear, dear friend today.

Before:  (shame)

1698244984_PXL_20211001_190245631(1).thumb.jpg.d97cdffaa85f0d4427b904ca733354f8.jpg

In my defense-she's a lot cuter when it's combed the right direction and it's not my fault she decided to go roll in everything right before the photo-op?    the owner shame no matter...one lady in Michigan totaly bitched me out when she saw a pic of Ri'ri' with ruffles. 

After:

105960239_PXL_20211002_023356190(1).thumb.jpg.e75d45d9586dd709ef6de04edac03bc4.jpg

3 hours.  Another round in about ten days.  It is very difficult to sit and let someone else work on my dog, even if it is this lady doing it.  She's the one who taught me every thing I know about Irish Terriers. I just wanna smack her every time my dog whimpers, which is a lot. (my dog plays it to the hilt)   She kept telling me how well I was doing, as though I were the dog.  

• Like 5