What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

illumination70

• Subscriber
On 9/1/2021 at 10:49 AM, padawanbeck84 said:

...the "Random Find of the Day" award goes to the album by Bruce Willis. 

Yes. *That* Bruce Willis.

The Die Hard dude has released at least one album. 

My brother bought that on cassette when it came out in the 80's. "The Return Of Bruno" is a fun record from what I remember. We certainly enjoyed it in any case. I may be wrong but I think Bruce was best known for "Moonlighting" at the time. What year did "Die Hard" come out? I don't know.

• Like 1

• Subscriber
Posted (edited)

Hiking yesterday to Chester Lake, Kananaskis Spray Valley 9 km / 6 miles round trip.  Fall colors nice weather a bit cool 5 C / 41 F.  Got a few snapshots. :ATYCLB_10:

chester lake 2021-Oct-1_a.jpg

chester lake 2021-Oct-1_g.jpg

chester lake 2021-Oct-1_d.jpg

Edited by Ducastista_992
  • Like 5

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, CorkVegan said:

My brother bought that on cassette when it came out in the 80's. "The Return Of Bruno" is a fun record from what I remember. We certainly enjoyed it in any case. I may be wrong but I think Bruce was best known for "Moonlighting" at the time. What year did "Die Hard" come out? I don't know.

Where did you find that? Under the boardwalk?

definately best known in the U.K. for moonlighting at that time!

• Haha 1

• Subscriber

I picked up my copy of Dave Grohl's book at lunchtime :D

The bookshop had just had the pre-orders delivered about 10 minutes before I got there, so it was still in the postal wrapper. It's very good so far - and so absorbing that I forgot to finish making my cup of tea :lol: 

I'm hoping the library will get a copy so that (if the categorising/numbering works out right) we can sit it next to the book by his mum. 

• thumbs up 2

• Subscriber

I work in a COVID clinic at the moment. It is a long busy day. It's hard work. I went out in the afternoon to grab a coffee, when I went outside, there was a lady walking past with the tiniest puppy on a lead. His name was Mitchell and he was the cutest most gorgeous puppy. I have some video of it, but when I tried to upload it, it said the file was too big, it's only 18 seconds but it still said the file was too big. I said to the lady with her puppy, your puppy is cuter than a baby. It was the highlight of my day. 

• Like 5

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, TheVacantLot said:

I work in a COVID clinic at the moment. It is a long busy day. It's hard work. I went out in the afternoon to grab a coffee, when I went outside, there was a lady walking past with the tiniest puppy on a lead. His name was Mitchell and he was the cutest most gorgeous puppy. I have some video of it, but when I tried to upload it, it said the file was too big, it's only 18 seconds but it still said the file was too big. I said to the lady with her puppy, your puppy is cuter than a baby. It was the highlight of my day. 

Hats off to you! My wife has worked as a frontline healthcare worker throughout the pandemic so I can only thank you for undertaking this line of work in these times.

• Like 2