What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

illumination70

• Subscriber

I booked my ticket to see the new Matrix film tomorrow B)  Going to be in the front row because there's currently no-one else booked in the front row for that showing.

Although I'm hoping no more people book for that screening or it will start to look too crowded for my liking. I was hoping to get into an earlier showing, but those already look crowded. At least I have time to go the library and print my ticket. It's one of those fancy QR code ones.

At least the online booking actually *worked* today - it usually gives me an error message of some sort  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

• Subscriber

I went to the cinema this afternoon and watched Matrix Resurrections. And I thoroughly enjoyed it. My Christmas present to myself - and it wasn't too crowded. I was the only person in the front row. Don't often watch films that close up, but at least it meant I had some space to myself :)

• Like 2
  • thumbs up 1
  • Brilliant 1

• Subscriber

Hi there, I often get email reminders that you are all posting your updates. My life has been so busy I have not had a chance to check in and say g'day. It's a drag.

Anyway, it's 3.36am here on Christmas Day. My teenager is going to be feral with me for staying up all night. 

Wanted to say I have had a few hard knocks this year, and just wanted to thank you for sharing your lives and what you have been up to. It's quite interesting positive. I hope you all have an awesome Christmas and a safe New Year. We never go out on New Year, it just gets more and more unsafe every year. We watch the fireworks on the big TV and chill. We are having a seafood theme this year. This is what many Aussies do on Christmas day. My next door neighbour is doing a BBQ but we will probably do that on New Years Day. 

Have a great time, and you yourself have to put the effort into Christmas to make it a happy day. I hope you have the best Christmas ever. Here is Australia 2022 is going to be absolutely massive, I am psychologically preparing myself for a hectic time in which I will be working on the 2022 election. Time for a change. 

Love and blessings always

The Vacant Lot

• Like 2
  • thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
On 12/10/2021 at 9:17 PM, dmway said:

Santa came two weeks and one day early to my house:

E3D237C6-23A0-4C95-A1DE-625C48629DE7.jpeg

…and my dad and my brother did as well as Santa did a couple of weeks ago - a wonderfully musical day! 😎

3201DE51-4B05-4F84-945B-084F9426F77E.jpeg

• thumbs up 2

• Subscriber

We had a slightly late Christmas card this morning from an uncle of mine that we hadn't heard from for at least 2 years. We'd been getting quite worried, especially with everything going on, so it was great to hear from him and know that he's alive and hasn't disappeared anywhere.

Hopefully it will also remind Dad to try and do a bit better at keeping in touch with his brothers.

• thumbs up 1

• Subscriber
On 12/27/2021 at 8:26 PM, dmway said:

…and my birthday today also elicited a couple of nice gifts (along with what I got for Xmas, I’ll be reading for quite a while 😄) :

A90BDCE9-F1F3-473B-BDB9-940BEAC357C9.jpeg

A belated but very happy birthday to you, dmway.

• Thanks 1