illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Today I got a mark for my first university assignment - only 5 marks off from a first! Feeling fairly chuffed with myself right now.

Today, I finally got my SOI t-shirt, I found out one of my favorite singers will be playing locally in June and I can take my mini-me to see him, I found out that another one of my favorite bands (Airborne Toxic Event) has a new album coming out in 39 days, and a situation that had me stressed for about a month ended today with the outcome just as I had hoped.  It's been a good day.

Got out there and attended a biz workshop to improve my online skills, it was very good and I learnt a lot and met lots of nice people:)

I got the result back for my Ancient Greek assignment and scored 78%! :D

Really happy with that, especially after all of the panicking about whether my essays were going off on completely the wrong track. I also heard both EBW and With or Without You on my local radio station today. 

Congrats pada!  :)

You had a really good day today, and they play the right music for you in the radio!!!!!!  ;)

Congrats pada!  :)

You had a really good day today, and they play the right music for you in the radio!!!!!!  ;)

Thank you, Stan. BBC Radio Shropshire are playing Every Breaking Wave pretty much every day at the moment, they must be big U2 fans  :D

And today I renewed my U2 subscription so that's good too.