illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Just found out that MY ENTIRE FAMILY is returning to our family church, yes it has our family name, everyone buried there is my ancestors, anyhow it was the original site of our George Washingtons family church, our two families were always together, anyhow, a family member passed and they have decided to WAIT UNTIL HALLOWEEN for the service so everyone can get back from worldwide, France, Costa Rica, etc. It was his final wish for the entire Cranford clan to gather under our family church, yes we are a big Masonic family LOL, anyhow, the entire family will be gathered for the first time in almost 40 years. All of us are direct descendants, mothers, etc. are Cranfords, its a big historical thing that we will all the be there, the original stone for the church is 1703 in Alexandria Virginia and of course most had been there since late 1600's and in my case on another side for over 14, 000 years on those lands. Yes, the Rappahannock Tribe, still only one of 7 still not recognized, yet one of the ones who was such a huge part of American History and yes, Pocahontas was related and yes they almost killed John Smith back in like 1605. So anyhow, my entire family is gathering at our family church and I always giggled the world would come to end when we all get under one roof, now that sounds scary LOL. So just got that info this evening and I am excited to go and give thanks to my family for looking after my son from heaven when he was so il...YEAH GOING HOME TO ALEXANDRIA!!!!.

a cool cosmic coincidence:

was driving along listening to Wild Honey and at the exact lyrics "stealing honey from a swarm of bees" I drove through a swarm of bees... hope I didn't hurt any of them, I was going fairly slow...

Every time I hear the phrase "you too" I smile .

I saw a chubby squirrel , that was once malnourished; running around all hungry for some more of my peanuts! I guess its the Italian in me that cant see anything not eat!

I have literally just had a phone-call to say I have been accepted for a volunteering job at a local historical site (Ironbridge) and I have my induction on Friday!  :D