illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

I scored 90 in TMA 6 of my Classical Greek module!  B)  That gives me an average of 87% and a distinction on the assignment part of the course. Now I need to score at least 85 in the exam to secure an overall distinction. It's not going to be easy but I'm going to give it my best!

Well done on the Exam ...keep going , not long left...

I saw Jasper Carrott in Richmond last night, a comedy legend...!

B) :)wow! It's 8.19am, I'm already having an amazing day! Happy to be here. The tour starts TODAY !!

I was able to visit my Grandmother's house that was still in the family. It has a lot of history because it was a quonset hut. I had wanted to go there again for a long time and to remember and I could remember all the details still and where everything was. Actually my sister was born there.. we took a pic for her. It was an amazing day with my Mom and my Aunt and did pick or had someone take some cuttings from the pomegranate tree that I loved so much and I've started around six cuttings and wish and hope it grows so I can surprise everyone with them.

Read my poetry at a library the other day. Among the other poets was one that caught my ear, his name is Jonas Gren, and I went ahead and bought his book today.

Finally went to see Montage of Heck, didn't know what to think, but it was actually quite good, and sad.

I saw that awesome clip from Montreal. I want to be surprised, it' so good to see U2.

I received a parcel of U2 books! :D  A friend of mine in Australia had some U2 books that she no longer wanted. Knowing I'm a fan, she has not only sent them to me, all the way on the other side of the world in England, but let me have them completely free of charge as I'm rather financially challenged at the moment. 

I would post a photo, but it's telling me the file is too big. If any of you are members of the U2 Friends group on FB, I've posted about it in there with a picture.