illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

My poetry reading recently and then someone gave me a check to buy an ice cream.

Yesterday my son lead worship at church..well..he does worship all the time..he's the Adam of the worship team, but yesterday he was Bono and it's just awesome how God uses him and the team. They get complimented all the time, because they really do have something special those guys and they even incorporate some U2 rhythms a lot, my son tells me. Last summer they did a snippet of Beautiful Day on stage at the neighborhood park. My other son plays guitar as well, and when they get together to play..it's like heaven. Proud mamma.

I will soon start a new job and was celebrated at my old job today with presents and a delicious cake with lemon.

Going to Calling Festival today to watch Echo & the Bunnymen, The Hives and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Gonna be good!

My 7 year old woke me up by whispering "Happy Fourth of July. I'm going to make breakfast." And I came down to plates artfully arranged with banana, cheese, and red peppers.  

Going to Calling Festival today to watch Echo & the Bunnymen, The Hives and Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds. Gonna be good!

Nice! EATB are great live. Tell us how it was later.

Vacation! Starting today and for the rest of the week. I start by cleaning my apartment...

I have *literally* just got the result for my Open University Classical Greek module!

After scoring an average of 87% over the 5 assignments, I achieved 81% in the exam which is a Grade 2 pass. Very close to scoring a Distinction - I think another 4 marks would have done it, but exams are that much more difficult than assignments. It's very hard to do translations and write totally coherent essays when you're under a time limit and without the set texts or anything to refer back to. All things considered, I think I did very well  :)