illumination70

What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

Not today but Friday I won concert tickets to see U2 on July 27th. They were the first concert tickets I've ever won and I'll now be seeing them twice on this tour.

I needed a paper clip, and I found one the very first place I looked.

Pretty boring, huh?

Lol just saw this - that would be a highlight, rarely find one the first place I look!!

Well done on teaching your first class, I'd be soooo nervous doing anything like that

My good thing was I got up early to do a cardio workout and attend church before heading off to work!!

Wow how early did you get up?! ;)

I booked a trip to London to see Grant Lee Phillips! Yes! Crossing my fingers work will give me time off...

I had a day out to Manchester today with my Dad. Among the awesome things I found were the CD singles of Desire, All I Want is You, Angel of Harlem and When Love Comes To Town. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, in another part of the same shop, we found the 10-disc "Super Deluxe" Achtung Baby box set! It was brand new, still in the wrappers, marked as £80, but when the owner of the shop saw me buying the other 4 U2 CDs, he realised I was a big fan and let me have the set for £60  B)