What Good Thing Happened To You Today (Continued)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got accepted into University!

One of my best mates who has been having  chemo and surgery for a nasty cancer had his post treatment scan results today and has been declared cancer free. It doesn’t get much better than that .

I convinced my dad to stay home today, because there are lots cases of coronavirus in their town!

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Congratulations PeterFerris8 on your good results and moving on to the next step of your degree!

Today in my local area, we had a Music and Arts festival and I took part, running a creative writing workshop throughout the day. I was nervous as anything as I had only ever been to workshops before, never led one. But it went really well, we got some lovely stories from the youngsters and several of them felt brave enough to read them out to everyone as part of our open mic session. Very happy with how it all went and I hope it will become an annual event.

• Subscriber

My daughter came home from a week-long camping trip today - happy, healthy, in desperate need of a shower & clean clothing and wanting to go back again next year.

Happy kid, happy Mom.

• Subscriber

I completed the second run of a series of 5k races called the Tri-Fusion.  I came in at about 34 minutes due to the 103 degree heat, but I sucked it up and did it!!

Wow...103 degrees is very hot. Please be careful running in those temperatures. Congrats!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...